Our history


Cecchi S.r.l. was founded on 14 December 1967 as an expansion of an industrial supply business based in Florence in Via Baracca. Thanks to his passion and entrepreneurial skills Renato Cecchi managed to create a flourishing business in the Tuscan reality of the seventies.

The company has developed over the years to reach the current size of 5,000 square meters of which 3,600 covered and employs a staff of 30 people among managers, employees and workers. Over the years he has diversified his business trying to adapt to the new needs of the market.


Today it is run by his children and grandchildren.


2021
Today

The company is committed to improving day by day.

2014

New tooling with HAAS and GF Solutions CNC machines

2008

Extension of the factory shed of 1200 sqm

2002

Merger of Cecchi S.r.l. with Prodotec s.r.l

2000

Beyond the production of 1 million frames for glasses

1998

Purchase first CN WAFIOS machine of 9 currently in use

1996

 Constitution OPTIPROJECT S.r.l.

1995

Insertion of first CNC machines

1982

Taking over of the three children: Paolo, Piero e Paola 

1979

CECCHI S.r.l. in its current location

1972

New location in Viadotto del Ponte all'Indiano

1967


December 14th

Foundation of the company Cima Toscana S.p.a.



Shop in Via Baracca

September 1971